Nguồn Laser MAX cho máy khắc Laser kim loại 1. Ngắn bật thời gian, xung ngắn, công suất đỉnh cao, dải tần số lặp đi lặp lại rộng. 2. Không có rò rỉ khi laser được tắt. 3. Không có bóng và mạch ảo khi xử lý các vật liệu đặc biệt.
Maxphotonics Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of various laser equipment which is of high quality, high speed, high power and high performance. If you are looking for wholesale price mopa width tunable fiber laser source 20WATT,30WATT,50WATT,100WATT,300WATT,500WATT,1000WATT,2000WATT,6000WATT., we must be your best choice as we now have such...
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China (mainland)||Brand Name:||Maxphotonics|
|Laser Source||Fiber laser||Operation Voltage:||24VDC|
Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box or Wooden case for optional|
|Delivery Detail:||2 weeks after receiving the payment|
Description of MOPA laser:
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser is one of the most advance products of MAX, and it is revolutionary to integration of the high-speed high-resolution laser marking system.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser edges out traditional intelligent lasers with diode pumped crystal, includding neodymium (Nd) : YAG laser. it uses the structures of the master oscillator and high power fiber amplifier.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser has power consumption and use pratical and durable design, so it suits lab and market use. Boasting compact structure and highly integrated system, it is embedded with a computer system, a laser control system and a motion control system.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser transmits periodical pulse trains with the wavelength of about 1060nm and peak power up to 8KW. This laser requires an external 24VDC power supply, and the operation parameters of the laser are set by the 25PIN control interface. The special controller coupled with the customer can be used for hand held laser.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser is an ideal high power source for the laser marking industry. The laser with non-isolated optical head is mainly developed for marking of low reflective material (like plastics, wood, paper, etc.), and used to mark partial metals with low reflectivity.
Main Features of MOPA laser:
Adjustable pulse width
Adjustable repetition frequency
Laser output light isolation
High anti-reflection protection
Long lifetime & maintenance-free
Technical Parameters of MOPA laser:
|Central Emission Wavelength||nm||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4|
|Average Output Power||W||10||20||30||50||100|
|Frequency at Full Power||KHz||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000|
|Frequency turning Range||KHz||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000|
|Singl Pulse Energy||mJ||0.5-0.6||0.6-0.8||0.8-1.0||0.8-1.0||0.8-1.0|
|Output Power Tunability||%||5-100||5-100||5-100||5-100||5-100|
|First Pulse Availability||Y/N||N|
|Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling|
(All parameters is believed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice.)
MOPA fiber laser applications:
MAX Mopa fiber laser source mostly used for laser marking machine, MOPA fiber laser systems will help you achieve the cleanest and most high-quality markings, techings, engravings in the industry.
♦ Colorful marking on Stainless Steel and Titanium
♦ Semi-conductor & electronics industry applications
♦ Excellent marking effect on plastic or other sensitive material
Maxphotonics highly recommends you to read the following operation points before the laser operation;
1. Make sure the well-grounded equipment enclosure, which is because the interruption of any point in the ground loop may lead to the personal accidental injury.
2. Please make sure that the power supply connected to the equipment has been connected with the protected area.
3. In order to further reduce the fire danger, the line fuse to be replaced (if necessary) can only be the same type and same grade, and other fuses or materials shall not be replaced.
4. Make sure that the input AC voltage of the laser is the normal AC mains voltage (220v/50Hz AC) and the wiring is correct, which is because any wrong wiring way may lead to the personal or equipment damage.
5. There are no parts which can be maintained by the operator, and all maintenance operations shall be completed by the professionals of Maxphotonics.
6. Please don't remove the enclosure, arbitrarily disassemble and assemble the laser and damage the relevant labels, which will lead to the electric shock or scorching. Any product disassembled privately will no longer enjoy the warranty right.
MFMC Series CW Fiber Laser product sprovide a wide range of wavelength from 1060nm to 1100nm.The lasers are water-cooled and maintenance-free and with a wall plug efficiency of more than 25% and
deliver high efficiency, high reliability and high performance.Maxphotonics' MFMC Series CW Fiber Laser Series are Class 4 laser products and are designed and tested with safety.
Optical Characteristic Parameters
General Characteristic Parameters:
Water Cooling Condition:
To cut a variety of metal materials, including Carbon Steel , Silicon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Galvanized Sheet, Pickling Plate, Aluminum Zinc Plate, Cooper.